Experience & the right tools. To your door.
Benefits of regular property maintenance:
- Improve general appearance to your property and building’s siding, roofs, side walks, driveways, pool decks, patio decks, balconies, fences and gates, stone and brick walls and enclosures, glass railings, and more.
- Manage seasonally reoccurring black and green algae outbreaks
- Reduce dangerous slip & fall hazards leading to possible liability claims
- Affordable solutions with regular maintenance
- Promotes proactive building health and longevity avoiding costly repairs
Roof Moss Removal
Moss, needles, leaves, and other debris will affect the life and usefulness of your roof. Let HazForce safely remove growing (damaging) moss and help maintain your roof to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
Ask us how HazForce will safely restore your sensitive surfaces with Softwashing method(s) such as:
- Roofs asphalt shingle, composite shingles, clay – Spanish tile (clay) and slate and various metal roofs
- Vinyl and aluminum siding, Hardie board siding, soft wood siding, painted surfaces
Let HazForce clean-out clogged and dirty gutters before the next rainstorm. We will clean both inside and outside of gutters and downspouts ensuring proper drainage.
& Glass Care
HazForce provides window washing services to single family homeowners and multi-occupancy residential buildings as well as strata complexes and commercial clients. We offer service contracts to homeowners and property managers as well.
HazForce will efficiently Softwash any siding to remove weathering affects such as dirt, black mould and other types of organic growth.
HazForce offers prompt and professional power pressure washing services
- Green cleaning solution for homeowners and property managers
- Efficiently remove grime, debris, algae, leaves, needles, lichen and moss
- Economically restore any hard surfaces including brick, stucco, stone and concrete
Decks, stone / tile patios, pathways, driveways, parkades, and parking lots!
HazForce, as well as our sister company, Isle West Construction Ltd, can repair many small defects that develop over time and are normal for any building given our West Coast weather. Our knowledgeable crew will notify you of any issues so that you may take proactive steps caring for your property.
Attics and Crawlspaces
HazForce can provide preventative maintenance in your attic or crawlspace to ensure there is proper ventilation and that your mechanical ducting is working properly. Signs we look out for include:
- Moisture damage
- Rodent nests
- Consistent vapour barrier
- Poor ventilation
- Poorly working duct work
Right Tools for the Job
The HazForce team has the perfect combination of knowledge, equipment, and experience to properly clean and maintain your property. We use job specific tools such as; surface cleaners, turbo nozzles, a selection of various angled nozzles, soapers and telescoping poles for hard to reach areas and surfaces.
HazForce is committed to reducing our impact and carbon footprint here on the west coast and we make every effort to use safe and responsible property maintenance and waste disposal methods.